Friday, May 04, 2007

Day 1: Seattle to Beijing via San Francisco

And so we begin.
Though I am posting this Friday night, I'll give you until Monday morning
before I post new pictures. So get your comments in--remember, you can vote once for your fave picture via the comments to be in the drawing for a print of one of these photos--whichever one wins photo of the day. You can leave a separate comment for each photo to be entered 3 separate times into the contest for the book at the end of all this.
That said, pick your fave and send your friends here to pick your fave as well so that if you win the daily drawing, you'll actually get a print of something you like! For this time, you have until Monday to post comments. The rest will truly be daily contests unless I post on a weekend.
Guarding Tiananmen Square
Mass Transportation: Getting Around Donghuamen Night Market

6 comments:

Traci Keriazakos said...

I love the picture of the bikes. It is my favorite! Can't tell ya why, I just do. I think it might be the colors though.

Jonathan said...

Ha! I hope you never got a chance to find out or try what those brown oval looking things were in the market. I personally wouldn't eat em even if someone paid me. That's btw my fav pic. It reminded me of the dollar menu available in china at the Mickey D's there.

As The World Scraps said...

Hey girl! The mass transportation is so sweet! Love that shot so much.

RACHEL =) said...

Incredible pictures, girlie!! You have mad talent!!!!! :)

Sally Zeiger Hanson said...

Hi Bernadette - Thanks for sending your blog to the SU listserv. I love these pictures and traveling vicariously through your experiences. I'm an SU grad from '98 (has it really been that long?). Maybe our paths will cross one of these days!
Sally

Tiffany said...

Mmmmm meat! How can I resist anything with meat. Mmmmm!